Dec 17, 2008 #1 L lobmaier Recruit 1 0 Joined Dec 17, 2008 Hi everybody, my name is Martin Lobmaier and I´m from Germany but am living in São Paulo, Brazil. I'am a scale modeller for more than 10 years and my interests are aircrafts from WWII to Vietnam era and submarines (all eras). Best regards Martin
Hi everybody, my name is Martin Lobmaier and I´m from Germany but am living in São Paulo, Brazil. I'am a scale modeller for more than 10 years and my interests are aircrafts from WWII to Vietnam era and submarines (all eras). Best regards Martin
Dec 17, 2008 #2 Airframes Benevolens Magister 64,231 15,147 Joined Aug 24, 2008 Location Cheshire, UK Hello, Martin, and welcome from England. Another modeller, zehr gut!
Dec 17, 2008 #3 ccheese Member In Perpetuity 12,408 138 Joined Jul 10, 2007 Location Virginia Beach, Va. Welcome to the forum, Martin. Charles
Dec 17, 2008 #4 seesul Senior Master Sergeant 3,586 108 Joined Jun 3, 2006 Location Zlin, Czech Republic Website www.leteckabitvakarpaty.cz Grüss Dich! Herzlich Wilkommen am Forum8)
Dec 17, 2008 #5 Gnomey Globetrotting Surgeon General Staff Mod 75,865 11,586 Joined Nov 28, 2004 Location Bristol / Southsea / Royal Deeside, UK Website www.flickr.com Welcome!
Dec 17, 2008 #6 DerAdlerIstGelandet Private Chemtrail Disperser Staff Mod 50,904 17,292 Joined Nov 8, 2004 Location USA/Germany Welcome to the forum. Where in Germany are you from?
Dec 17, 2008 #7 DBII Senior Master Sergeant 3,338 1,981 Joined Oct 16, 2007 Location Conroe, Texas Welcome from Texas DBII
Dec 17, 2008 #8 Lucky13 Forum Mascot 54,716 39,998 Joined Aug 21, 2006 Location In my castle.... Welcome to the family mate!
Dec 17, 2008 #9 Messy1 Master Sergeant 2,517 31 Joined Nov 21, 2007 Location Ankeny, Iowa Welcome from Iowa!
Dec 17, 2008 #10 [Gavca]CrossBones Airman 39 0 Joined Dec 9, 2005 Location Brazil Website www.gavca.com Welcome, Lobmaier I live in Brazil too Salute!!