Hello from RR_Joseph (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

RR_Joseph

Recruit
Apr 11, 2022
Hello,

I was a Rolls Royce engineer before redundancy due to covid-19, however I have been a spectator here since I was 16. I want to use my CAD knowledge and what I have learnt in the industry to at some point build a full scale replica of the A6M2 "zero", I hope we will get along in the future.

Kind regards
RR_Joseph

I used to use Inventor and Had a version on my computer before a crash and it went away.
I miss it and wanted to do some 1/32nd accessories for my Merlin's Magic P-51D build.
I'm an old board drafter from the 60's, used Inventor the last few years working in a machine shop.
Loved 3D!

Welcome aboard!

Hello,

I was a Rolls Royce engineer before redundancy due to covid-19, however I have been a spectator here since I was 16. I want to use my CAD knowledge and what I have learnt in the industry to at some point build a full scale replica of the A6M2 "zero", I hope we will get along in the future.

Kind regards
RR_Joseph
RR_Joseph, I do all my modeling in Anim8or. You check it out at https://www.anim8or.com/index.html. The price is reasonable too! Free. :)
I believe the author worked for Auto Desk at one point!

Christopher Tarana

Users who are viewing this thread

Back