Hello from southern Ontario (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

airdave

Airman
Oct 19, 2010
davesdesigns.ca
I don't believe I've ever posted here, so its about time I said hello.
I am a member of so many forums, there just isn't time to be active on all of them.
My apologies for just being a lurker.

I use many forums like this one for reading entertainment, historical education, and research for my paper model projects.

My shameless plugs:
I design and share (retail and freebies) scale paper models.

Its always fun and enlightening to see whats been discussed here.
I check in regularly.
Thanks for all the information I have stolen from this group!

p51dlondon test1.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't believe I've ever posted here, so its about time I said hello.
I am a member of so many forums, there just isn't time to be active on all of them.
My apologies for just being a lurker.

I use many forums like this one for reading entertainment, historical education, and research for my paper model projects.

My shameless plugs:
I design and share (retail and freebies) scale paper models.

Its always fun and enlightening to see whats been discussed here.
I check in regularly.
Thanks for all the information I have stolen from this group!
A warm greetings from Tehran. Welcome aboard, mate.

That "Free" section would be definitely helpful for me!

Ok! How can 'paper' look so fantastic??? Here I am spending the children's Inheritance on 'plastic'! Paper would have to be cheaper. And by the way, welcome to the site from the mostly warm area of Texas. Your links please. I am intrigued .

The link is below his avatar on the left side of the first post.

Sorry, but not on this cell phone? I'll open the site on a real computer later to see if it appears . But thanks for the link info!

OK. So try to click his nick and then find the "About" bookmark slightly below on the screen. Then hit this and there should be the URL address as well.

OK. So try to click his nick and then find the "About" bookmark slightly below on the screen. Then hit this and there should be the URL address as well.
Ok! Figured it out. I most always view stuff on the cell using the 'portrait' mode. When I allowed the 'landscape' mode to be active and held the phone sideways. all appears as you have shown. Solved. Phew! I thought I was going to have to buy a new phone!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back