Hello to everyone!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Deadeye18

Airman
Jun 16, 2017
Deadeye18 here aka Anthony with a quick hello and brief introduction.I'm from chesterfield England and am interested in all military history from the Georgian period upto ww2 but aircraft wise I'm mostly interested in ww2 fighters.My two favourite aircraft are the hurricane and FW190. Anyway that's enough blathering on from me so Hello all !

Welcome from 35 miles due west of you, over the border in Cheshire, the county of liquid sun !
Every time I pass through Chesterfield, it always seems to take forever !

Cheers Airframes, your just over the peaks from us then,even if it takes forever the scenery is a bonus.My favourite ale is brewed in Cheshire which reminds me I need to replenish my fridge with Trooper!!

Geo, that'd be one per complete sentence!
Welcome to our dysfunctional family from the colonies across the big pond. Another Redcoat, Oh well. AND before we go too far with this welcome...The Earth...FLAT or a Globe?
2_1282559415_funny-welcome-sign.jpg

Cheers Mikewint!Aye an ex redcoat here and now a militia of 1, I was wondering how many of our cousins were on here.Hmmm the earth,I believe it's a globe but that moon we all like looking at isn't what it seems I tell you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back