Hello

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thanks you all for all your welcomes! : )
I will post the Spitfire MK IIa shortly and i have just finished painting the under carrage of the Spitfire Mk Ix so i might post that up aswell :)

Airframes, i do live in Derbyshire and my surname to is Derbyshire.Im re-doing some of the Ideas so that i can fit in the Airfield....and mabe i can add in the Messerschmitt Bf110 (came with the Spitfire Ml Ix in the box kit Dogfight Doubles) bombing Chesterfield (My main terminus Station).

Heinz, i come from the Matlock area.....my nearest airfield being Ashbourne....which now sadly is a industrial estate with only a few yards of runway left.

Thanks
Will

Last edited:
I know Matlock quite well - used to get stuff for my Land Rover from there. I also did a couple of jumps at Ashbourne, before that airfiled closed. The other one, at Darley Moor,as you probably know is still there though, used by micro-lights and for motorbike racing. I'm only a few miles ovre the border, in Macclesfield, Cheshire.

Hi will and welcome aboard

Users who are viewing this thread

Back