hello ;)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

vince

Recruit
Sep 10, 2006
hi everyone!
I'm new here, and in this hobby, but please be gentle with me ;)

Hallo Vince !!!
Nice to read you here.
Greetings from Poland to Poland. :lol:
Taking your opinion on Csrruss' new siggy into consideration :evil: I don't know if I should be gentle with you.:lol: :lol: :lol:

you're still a new member yourself :lol: but yes his only other post isn't as friendly as this.......

my advice to you vince, learn about the people and attitudes on this site, and do it quickly if you want to stay......

Oh come on Lanc. You guys are too sensitive. A little open criticism hardies the soul. I've read plenty of posts regarding claims of you having a sheep fetish and I don't see you crying foul.:)

Welcome Vince.

na i can take it in good humour and i know it's only a joke from guys i respect (well, most of them :lol: ) and i don't mind crittisism what i don't like is a n00b coming on here like he owns the place with an attitude problem........

Matt308 said:
Oh come on Lanc. You guys are too sensitive. A little open criticism hardies the soul. I've read plenty of posts regarding claims of you having a sheep fetish and I don't see you crying foul.:)

Welcome Vince.

Lanc is a lonnnnng time member and everyone that jokes about that with him has been here for a long time also. Newbies don't get much slack when it comes to being rude to members.

There is joking and then there is rude. There is a difference. Not to mention the guy does even have a sig of his own and he is criticizing other people's hard work.

the lancaster kicks *** said:
na i can take it in good humour and i know it's only a joke from guys i respect (well, most of them :lol: ) and i don't mind crittisism what i don't like is a n00b coming on here like he owns the place with an attitude problem........

Agreed Lanc

Users who are viewing this thread

Back