Hello....

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Hi:

I live in the Windsor Woods section, just off Plaza Trail. I work for Hall
Mazda, just north of Chimney Hill, on Holland Road. Small world, huh ?

Charles

About time you turned up Charles and G'day and welcome to the site. Don't pay no heed to those other blokes who claim they are Aussies. This here is a fair dinkum Aussie. G'day Mate. By the way Charles if you had not realised I was just joking with my fellow Aussies

Emac44:

Thanks for the welcome. Guess I'll have to add you to my list.....
I never met an Aussie I didn't like !

Charles

Why thank you Charles. We Aussies certainly have a way about us. One thing Charles and I suppose you know this about Aussies. You can never be sure when we are being serious or not:D :D

Hi:

I live in the Windsor Woods section, just off Plaza Trail. I work for Hall
Mazda, just north of Chimney Hill, on Holland Road. Small world, huh ?

Charles

You bet! I remember Plaza Trail Holland road. I haven't lived there in 16 years but I remember it well. Sometimes I wish we were back there, like around the end of Jan and it's 40 below!!!!!!!!!

There are too many Aussies to count on this website!
G'day Charles, welcome to the forums

Where would the world be without us Aussies mate. And Charles if you always believe us Aussies. I got some good Grazing cattle tick infested Swamp land near Couchiemudlo I can sell you.:p :p. Has great waterfrontage twice per day. High Tide in morning and high tide at night

Emac44:

If that good grazing land has a bridge on it, I'll take it !
Always wanted a spread "down under".

Charles

Users who are viewing this thread

Back