Hello

terminal99

Recruit
5
0
Joined
Sep 25, 2007
Hello, I'm Will from Maryland, USA. I look forward to being a part of this site.
 
Hi terminal99, Welcome to the best forum on the Web. So where in Maryland do you live? I lived in Lexington Park (NATTC Pax River) during the early '70's.
 
Hi, thanks for the welcome. I live in Middle River which is east of Baltimore city. If you remember about 10 years ago, this is where the stealth fighter crashed during an airshow.
 
Hi Will:

I'm originally from Baltimore, spent the early 40's in Middle River, near the
Glenn L. Martin (Plant 2) factory. From about 44 on I lived in the Hamilton
section (Belair Road, White Ave). Went to Hamilton Jr. High School.

My wife worked on the P6M.....

Now call Va. Beach, Va. home. I still have neices in Baltimore....

Welcome to the forum..... lots of good people here, from many countries.

Charles
 
Hi there....
 
G'day Will and welcome to the site from another Aussie
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back