Help!! LEMB

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

What are the questions you need answered? Members can still get at the content so if you're specific, maybe I can search the LEMB for what you need.

I am a madder for Il2: Cliffs of Dover and there are a few things I need cleared up, and I know via google searches that the answers to my questions are there on LEMB.

Can anyone help me?
On the otherhand, there is a chance that you might find an answer here...we might know a little something about WWII aircraft.

I can almost guarantee that the 'few things' he needs cleared up can be cleared up by the members here.

Cheers

Steve

Sure, we know about German aircraft manufactured before and during WWII. :lol:

We also know about British, American, Italian, French, Japanese, Russian, Czechoslovakian, Romanian, Dutch, Polish, Yugoslavian, Finnish, Bulgarian, Estonian, Australian, Brazilian, Lithuanian, Swedish, Hungarian, Belgian and even Norwegian aircraft of WWII...

Naw...a person's actual name or a nickname, doesn't matter...they'll still be an a-hole if it's in their nature to be one.

I recent that remark! It's offensive ars*hole profiling!

He was making reference to the mentally challenged (as in "retard")

An example of such unfortunate people would be ones that have suffered injuries to the head or birth defects.

Then you have even worse conditions of mental shortcomings such as lawyers and politicians...

A few ..... away from saying 'and Lucky', I know....

To have a mental shortcoming requires the person(s) concerned to have a brain. Therefore, that eliminates Politicians..................

Again, a few ..... short of saying that muppet....

I don't have to take this, I'm going home!!

Just read about the closing of the LEMB. That's really sad. :(
Any reasons known why other than that Peter wants to take a break from this?

Last edited:
Just thought that I would make the suggestion that those who can should run HTTrack to ensure that they have a complete back up of everything. I had my userid deleted sometime ago, so I cannot do anything but just to illustrate the danger, here is an image of something that I found on my disk from before the great ezboard disaster.

Attachments

• Before_ezboard_disaster.PNG
    Before_ezboard_disaster.PNG
    73.3 KB · Views: 67

Users who are viewing this thread

Back