Aug 2, 2024 #1 Ghosts of War Airman 50 129 Joined Jun 24, 2023 Location Australia Website ghosts-of-war.com RAF Museum Hendon's Hurricane Mk I, serial number P2617, a veteran of the Battle of Britain. More of Hendon's Battle of Britain aircraft here
RAF Museum Hendon's Hurricane Mk I, serial number P2617, a veteran of the Battle of Britain. More of Hendon's Battle of Britain aircraft here
Aug 2, 2024 #2 Wurger Siggy Master Staff Admin Mod 120,312 38,838 Joined Jun 19, 2005 Location Poland
Oct 11, 2025 #3 Thumpalumpacus Colonel 12,050 19,356 Joined Feb 5, 2021 Location Tejas Seemed an appropriate thread to insert a video I found tonight. There's some hyperbole bullshit in the vintage narration, address with salt as needed, but the pilot's commentary and new (to me) footage makes it worth it to me: View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WI55hMIbGig Last edited: Oct 11, 2025
Seemed an appropriate thread to insert a video I found tonight. There's some hyperbole bullshit in the vintage narration, address with salt as needed, but the pilot's commentary and new (to me) footage makes it worth it to me: View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WI55hMIbGig
Oct 12, 2025 #4 Jeff Hunt Captain 7,906 13,325 Joined Jul 20, 2012 Location Guelph Ontario Canada Excellent
Oct 13, 2025 #5 Gnomey Globetrotting Surgeon General Staff Mod 75,880 11,598 Joined Nov 28, 2004 Location Bristol / Southsea / Royal Deeside, UK Website www.flickr.com Good stuff!