He's Here!!!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Belated back slappings, hugs and 'well done' smirks to you all 8) - I hope you bourght truck fulls of nappies before hand, cos' they will only last a month of two while he's on liquids (food, not alc naturally).

Hopefully when he's on the forum, a.w.a./or virtually flying IL-2, it might be at patch 5.04 by then...

...and now your outlook on life will completely change. Those with no kids do not understand.

...and now your outlook on life will completely change. Those with no kids do not understand.
Amen to that, I'm a father to 6 and a grandpa to 5. It seems like yesterday that I got up to prepare formula for my daughter for the first time....
Enjoy the little things, believe me, they pass quickly.
Congrats and continued good luck to you and yours!!!

Congrats and good luck to all,you know what they thou,2 minutes of pleasure ,life time of hell........:)

Thanks Guys, the lack of sleep is starting to catch up with me I think :rolleyes:

It has a bit, but I certainly look at kids in a different light now.

Heeey! Welcome to the World, Little Guy! And BIG congrats from over the hill! Best wishes to Mom and Dad - the bottle of scotch needs to go a loooong way, so don't down it in one go!

My daughter was born in Ward One, Wairau Hospital nearly four years ago! Blenheim holds special memories for us! :)

The only advice I can offer as a father is that you should try and get sleep when ever you can; they never tell you at ante-natal classes about the lack of sleep!

Thanks, I am trying to sleep when I can, but for some reason I cant sleep during the day.

We were told that we would suffer from sleep deprivation, and we certainly are, but my wife seems to be handling it better than I am (must be the hormones!).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back