Hi from England !!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

hunter0f2

Airman
Jun 20, 2008
Gloucestershire, England
:arrow: Hi all , This looked like my sort of site so I thought I'd join up!!.My father Was Sgt. Tech. Instructor during ww2, 44-45 was Sgt Groundcrew (Fitter/ Rigger) with 625 Sqn (Lancasters) RAF Kelstern Lincolnshire (satellite of Binbrook). Posted RAF Cosford 1946 returned to civilian instructor. After leaving RAF for school teaching, he rejoined VRT Commissioned F/o. became 2 I/c 2224 Albrighton Sqn ATC.
At 18 i applied for Fleet Air Arm ( Naval Air Mech) only to be told I was deaf in One Ear---Oh well allways kept abreast of Aviation ww2 in other ways.........Will post again soon stick in a few opinions....8) 8)

:idea: Nice welcome thank you!! I went ,with my grandson to the Kemble classic Airshow last sunday ( Ex RAF Kemble Gloucestershire England) Great dat out , with modern classic aircraft. Great "Role Demo" from RAF , airfield attack with pyrotechnics. Tornado 4s F3splus Hawks , AWAC , Chinook Apache. Also on show Hunters, Sea Hawk, Gnat , Typhoon , Sabre Etc Etc. Red arrows are in N. America at moment NO Vulcan yet!!

RIAT Fairford next month---Probably go on Friday---Park view Rehearsal Day------Catch you later !!!:|

Attachments

• KEMBLE08 080.jpg
    KEMBLE08 080.jpg
    577.4 KB · Views: 60
  • KEMBLE08 006.jpg
    KEMBLE08 006.jpg
    463 KB · Views: 69
Welcome Hunter from the other side of the pond!

Had to open 3 threads just to see all of that pic! :)

Sorry about rather large pics guys!! I was just testing!!

When I have posted pics on my Car Owner Dodge Caliber ForumZ , the website machinery seems to upload them to the correct size,, Or maybe its something I can do my end--I'll have a look see??:shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back