Aug 15, 2006 #1 jakal Airman 17 0 Joined Aug 14, 2006 I'm 32 years old and an old Fly-junkie. From Jets in the airforce to RC combat...I'll take it all... I love WW2 German and experimental aircraft. I watched the right stuff when I was about 12...awesome...wanted to be a test pilot. Anything that flies excites me...
I'm 32 years old and an old Fly-junkie. From Jets in the airforce to RC combat...I'll take it all... I love WW2 German and experimental aircraft. I watched the right stuff when I was about 12...awesome...wanted to be a test pilot. Anything that flies excites me...
Aug 15, 2006 #2 Bullockracing Airman 1st Class 296 1 Joined Apr 10, 2006 Location Vivian, Louisiana Welcome to the site. Put your thick skin suit on...
Aug 15, 2006 #3 Nonskimmer Captain 8,611 9 Joined Nov 11, 2004 Location Halifax, Nova Scotia jakal said: Anything that flies excites me... Click to expand... Even purdy widdle butterflies?
Aug 16, 2006 #4 the lancaster kicks ass Major General 19,931 17 Joined Dec 20, 2003 there are a couple of other South Africans on the site, namely someone called Henk, no doubt you'll have fun moaning about the state of your country together..........
there are a couple of other South Africans on the site, namely someone called Henk, no doubt you'll have fun moaning about the state of your country together..........
Aug 16, 2006 #5 DerAdlerIstGelandet Private Chemtrail Disperser Staff Mod 50,905 17,296 Joined Nov 8, 2004 Location USA/Germany Welcome
Aug 16, 2006 #6 Gnomey Globetrotting Surgeon General Staff Mod 75,889 11,629 Joined Nov 28, 2004 Location Bristol / Southsea / Royal Deeside, UK Website www.flickr.com Welcome to the forums.
Aug 16, 2006 Thread starter #7 jakal Airman 17 0 Joined Aug 14, 2006 Hey, Lanc... You don't know the half of it...
Aug 16, 2006 #8 Nonskimmer Captain 8,611 9 Joined Nov 11, 2004 Location Halifax, Nova Scotia the lancaster kicks *** said: ...no doubt you'll have fun moaning about the state of your country together.......... Click to expand... Woah, woah, now hold up there lanc! That's for us Canucks to do! We started the tradition, and by God we're not sharin' it with anybody! Nuh-uh!
the lancaster kicks *** said: ...no doubt you'll have fun moaning about the state of your country together.......... Click to expand... Woah, woah, now hold up there lanc! That's for us Canucks to do! We started the tradition, and by God we're not sharin' it with anybody! Nuh-uh!
Aug 16, 2006 #9 Nonskimmer Captain 8,611 9 Joined Nov 11, 2004 Location Halifax, Nova Scotia Oh, and how ya doin' jakal?
Aug 19, 2006 #10 Henk Master Sergeant 2,713 3 Joined Feb 9, 2006 Location George - South Africa jakal said: Hey, Lanc... You don't know the half of it... Click to expand... You tell him jakal. Welkom hier en hoop jy geniet dit baie. / Welcome here and hope you would enjoy it here.
jakal said: Hey, Lanc... You don't know the half of it... Click to expand... You tell him jakal. Welkom hier en hoop jy geniet dit baie. / Welcome here and hope you would enjoy it here.