Hi...from South Africa

jakal

Airman
17
0
Joined
Aug 14, 2006
I'm 32 years old and an old Fly-junkie.

From Jets in the airforce to RC combat...I'll take it all...

I love WW2 German and experimental aircraft.

I watched the right stuff when I was about 12...awesome...wanted to be a test pilot.

Anything that flies excites me...:p
 
:lol:

there are a couple of other South Africans on the site, namely someone called Henk, no doubt you'll have fun moaning about the state of your country together..........
 
the lancaster kicks *** said:
...no doubt you'll have fun moaning about the state of your country together..........
Woah, woah, now hold up there lanc! That's for us Canucks to do! We started the tradition, and by God we're not sharin' it with anybody! Nuh-uh! [-(
 
jakal said:
Hey, Lanc...

You don't know the half of it...

You tell him jakal.

Welkom hier en hoop jy geniet dit baie. / Welcome here and hope you would enjoy it here.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back