Hi there (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Lt. Orie

Banned
Jan 25, 2007
Kansas city
No im not a real Lieutenant but Orie is my real MIDDLE name

so i am new so what big deal want to fight about it lol

any ways if ya want to know my Fave Bomber is B-24 Liberator
and fave fighter is P-47 Thunderbolt (Razor back if u please)

although the above does seem dumb huh?

wonder if i should change my name? hmmm

At it's his real middle name, Dan. :lol:

And he's a Family Guy fan...random point of the day.

The Guy above me got it right i took that wana fight about it thing from family guy

An yes im an Imanginary Lieutenant and im one u made up see its just a bad dream so have a wonderful night

The Guy above me got it right i took that wana fight about it thing from family guy

An yes im an Imanginary Lieutenant and im one u made up see its just a bad dream so have a wonderful night

I will and you have a wonderful night @sshole because your too stupid and inbred to use the computer, let alone be on this forum.

See ya around Lt. Numbnuts, you just got discharged!

Usually I'm not that hostile by my gut instinct based on his first posts led me to believe this guy was somewhere between retard and imbecile. I don't appreciate self-appointed ranks from folks who on their first posts are quoting smartass lines from the "Family Guy." Now had he quoted the Simpson's, that would be a different story....

Usually I'm not that hostile by my gut instinct based on his first posts led me to believe this guy was somewhere between retard and imbecile. I don't appreciate self-appointed ranks from folks who on their first posts are quoting smartass lines from the "Family Guy." Now had he quoted the Simpson's, that would be a different story....

LOL :lol: You must of been alittle cranky or something, wow, most times Dan is the first one to light a guy up. He did seem like a retard, I could barely understand what the hell he was saying.

looking at his name before coming into this thread i though he'd be French :lol: i'm glad he's gone though his first post annoyed me too.......

Users who are viewing this thread

Back