Hi

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Kulis

Recruit
Oct 14, 2005
Hello,

my name is Kulís (please pronounce as "Coolees"), I'm six years old, go to first grade and I'm a brother of Pisis. I cannot speak English very well (I take classes, so I'll hopefuly will) so my bro is my translator. :D

I enjoy making models, my brother said when I finish this one he'll buy me a new one in Tesco. I think my first model will be good.

Bye for now,
Kulís

Hello Kulis your brother is very good at English but I have a feeling you will be better at making models than he is :lol:
I hope we can see a picture of your model when it is finished.

Thanks for the replies, I'll definitely post as much pictures as my model will go throught the phases of buidling. Tomoorrow I'm gonna past it corret it with putty.

Hi Kulis! Have a great time with your model!

Maybe you could build an L-29, I fly one once and awhile....

Good Luck!!!

Attachments

• joeslanding_131.jpg
    joeslanding_131.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 259
Thanks, he's already fell asleep... Joe, I know this photo but never have realised it's the Delfín... An amazing aircraft.

CC, ain't sure if the Grob Tutor is produced as a model...

That's it - and Pisis - got a surprise.....

My father-in-law and a good friend of his made it possible for me to fly this aircraft. I work part time with other people who own L-29s here in the US. We are hoping next year to take a trip to the Czech Republic to visit the Aero Vodochody factory. Maybe we could meet for a "Czech Beer!" Here are some other pictures - when Kulis wakes up, make sure you show him these!!

Attachments

• 29s_on_the_line_933.jpg
    29s_on_the_line_933.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 233
  • pic0004_186.jpg
    pic0004_186.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 235
  • 2e5v1434_145.jpg
    2e5v1434_145.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 246
Hi! :D

Thanks for all the replies. Thanks for the pix, FBJ, I used the first one as my current wallpaper... See:

Attachments

• flyboyj_233.jpg
    flyboyj_233.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 213

Users who are viewing this thread

Back