History according to random people...

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

o1D w#yN1 jRrdT jx#P`Mx#È 35$ÀÀÀ

InShot_20220308_002303235.jpg

I know this subject has come up in the past over various topics, but sometimes you have to just stop and say "what the...?"

This day and age, with social media and interactive news sites, there is always public input on everything from raising kittens to the space program. Often times, the comments are so far out there, it's entertaining, yet frightening.

I just got finished reading a "sponsored" page on facebook (typical clickbait for ad revenue) about "15 top secret Nazi projects" which was total crap...the comments however, were quite entertaining and needed to be shared!

The following is just a small portion of that:
There is something to be said about a man who stands by his convictions..

BRYCE: "……so please prove me that im wrong...i bet you cant""

and it isn't always something good. lol

Since the dawn of humanity there has been stupidity. With every increase in the population their numbers have increased relatively. With age of social media they have now been given a platform to show themselves and stupidity knows no end in its ability to further its cause that no tin foil hat, duct tape nor superglue can save us from. I don't have enough hands to do a proper facepalm at the amount of stupidity running rampant in the world.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back