Hitler gets banned

Thorlifter

Captain
7,993
453
Joined
Jun 10, 2004
Location
Knoxville, TN
This had me in tears. My only question is Hitler really saying what the subtitles say?


View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYvZnTFpip0


View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFoM0Y2DqL4

`
 
This had me in tears. My only question is Hitler really saying what the subtitles say?


View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYvZnTFpip0


View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFoM0Y2DqL4

`


:lol:

No Thorlifter that is not what he is really saying. These are scenes from the German movie "The Downfall". The subtitles are completely made up and not what he is saying.

The movie the Downfall is a great movie and should be watched by all. It is about the last days of Hitler while he was in his bunker.
 
My daughter showed me this sometime ago when she was doing Modern History for her HSC exams. lol I cracked up, its very funny and well done.
I hadn't seen part 2 until now thanks for the link.
 
:lol:
 
Good post, I couldn't stop laughing.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back