Hitler skull is that of a woman

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I think the "cheese slipped off his cracker" long before he became "Der Führer"... :lol:

well, ya....agreed (obviously). I'm referring to some of the "strange" military choices he seemed determined to see through til the end. :oops:

Perhaps his choices militarily were not so bizarre. He had no real command experience and he wasn't getting much consulting help from his generals. A fellow named Blumentritt wrote about that in a book called "The German Generals Talk" or something to that effect. The Generals were too "conventional". He was too radical and sometimes he was right. When he was wrong, no one bothered to correct him.

- Ivan.

Personally, I think the Russians were so pissed off at him that they just got into the bunker, shot the bastard and burried him somewhere... Hell, may be they even did like the Mafia was doing back in the day and put his body into concrete. Nobody is gonna break a basement's floor to see if someone is in there, right ?

And when the Western Allies arrived and asked : "What the hell happened to Hitler ?", they just answered : "Uh... He just shot himself in the head, we burried his body in the back yard."

Perhaps his choices militarily were not so bizarre. He had no real command experience and he wasn't getting much consulting help from his generals. A fellow named Blumentritt wrote about that in a book called "The German Generals Talk" or something to that effect. The Generals were too "conventional". He was too radical and sometimes he was right. When he was wrong, no one bothered to correct him.

- Ivan.

Most of the time he was wrong. His Generals would not try and correct them because of the consequences of doing so.

Apparently he didn't have the balls to admit when he was wrong.

**ducks**

People love a good mystery/conspiracy theory, even when they don't wear a tinfoil hat on a daily basis. So any death where doubt is involved is going to bring out the theories in just about everybody....just look at the OJ Simpson murder trials. Still not decided conclusively, and people will still bring up their pet theories from time to time. So, with no concrete proof of Hitler's demise, no body, no DNA testing that proves beyond the shadow of a doubt, people will speculate. Either way, the bastard is out of the public spotlight, and therefore not effin with other countries/nationalities/religions...good enough for me!

I think they grabbed the wrong skull from the bunker. They probably grabbed Brauns skull, or got the two mixed up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back