Hitlers secret bunker

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Readie

Chief Master Sergeant
Apr 15, 2011
Plymouth, England
I have been reading a book that explores the possibility and consequences of Hitler having a secret 7th bunker that remained undiscovered.
Is anyone researched this possibility?
Or, are we satisfied that all the bunkers were discovered?
An intriguing possibility if this story is true.
John

I am 100 % convinced that there are hidden bunkers still not found. They recently found and underground tunnel system in Berlin. "New" things from the 3rd Reich era are discovered here all the time.

I am 100 % convinced that there are hidden bunkers still not found. They recently found and underground tunnel system in Berlin. "New" things from the 3rd Reich era are discovered here all the time.

Its intriguing isn't it.

I'd guess that Britain has a few cold war bunkers hidden away too.

John

I'd like more info on the recently found tunnels and such weather they be in Berlin or London. Anyone have any? Not wanting to hijack your thread Readie.

Between building projects and new technology, things are still being discovered. I wouldn't be surprised if they are still discovering things 100 years from now. I would imagine that 7 years of war would tend to make creative engineering projects for underground facilities, caves, etc.

Between building projects and new technology, things are still being discovered. I wouldn't be surprised if they are still discovering things 100 years from now. I would imagine that 7 years of war would tend to make creative engineering projects for underground facilities, caves, etc.

Quite right. That's the stuff for a 'Time Team' to uncover in the centuries to come.
John

Users who are viewing this thread

Back