Hot Space's Slides (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

My mate (the ex-R.N medic) has another one for the R.N.R

Really.Not.Required :lol: and this one

Muscles
Are
Required
Intelligence
Not
Essential

Say that one in a Bootnecks wardroom - you have better odds of getting out of that burning Lancaster alive! :lol:

Ok, this isn't exactly an acronym, but we in the Canadian Armed Forces sometimes refer to ourselves as the Canadian Formed Arses. :lol:
Which I'm afraid is more of a testament to the appalling state of our military, then anything else. :rolleyes:

Hey, Nonskimmer, you're the first Canadian soldier that I know who had enough guts to say the truth about our army... Dammit, in the armoured divisions, they need one tug for every three thanks when they go from Valcartier to a base in New-Brunswick (can't remember the name of it for now). :lol:

:lol: CFB Gagetown.
Actually Maestro I'm in the Navy, but we're not in great shape either, and the Air Force could hardly be called that anymore!
It's damn frustrating, I can tell you that!
The government cuts the legs out from under us, and the public couldn't care less! :evil:
The truly sad part is, it's always been that way. In peace time we languish and decay, and when the shit finally hits the fan it's a mad public outcry!:

"Why aren't our boys better equipped? Why aren't the Forces up to strength? What's the government going to do about it?"

Then when the crisis is over, it's right back to languish and decay! It's embarrassing!!
And folks wonder why Canada isn't taken very seriously? :banghead:

Aye, he's a slippery little devil - knowing you had your automatic defence systems calibrated to his settings back in the Fourth Reich he has infiltrated here to steal your spam force.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back