How to Simulate Being in the Navy

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Ive seen puke quite similar to ur pic Chris... LMAO.... Regular helo rides never bothered us, but damn, those low level nightime insertions made even the stoutest of us hurl...

And Cup O Soup / Ramen Noodles were the staple for me when overseas, and I see it still hasnt changed...

That sh!t aint funny man......

DANG!!!! I'm getting homesick!! By the way, about the chow... It should not be recognizable to anyone employed as or entitled to the title of chef. My favorite meal was Mystery Meat and the Red Death. I think it was beef (green or otherwise) on a bed of egg noodles with a red colored (coloured- for our English speaking friends):lol: sauce. Not many people liked it but I loved the stuff. I've even tried to duplicate it, except for the green beef part. And ...whenever you walk through a doorway pick your feet up to simulate "Knee Knockers". (If you have to ask, you ain't been there) take all the plumbing, ventilation ducting and electrical wiring in your home and mount it externally on the walls. On the plumbing and ducting stencil the flow direction with an arrow and if it's hot or cold. And approx 2.5 feet above your bunk install a 8" diameter pipe and label it "Super Heated Steam" Oh and on payday, stand in line for an hour or so just to find out the disbursing clerk screwed up your pay again! Now then stay in your house for 8 1/2 months only getting out twice in five days (after 96 days couped up in your house) to visit a port which is a 45 min ride away. At the end of the 8 1/2 month cruise pack your belongings in a seabag and sit in your garage for three hours waiting to leave the premises. You can not go to your bedroom, your work shop, kitchen or rec room because they have been turned back over to the bank. Now this is fun!!!! :rolleyes:

Ive seen puke quite similar to ur pic Chris... LMAO.... Regular helo rides never bothered us, but damn, those low level nightime insertions made even the stoutest of us hurl...

Yeah I used to see that alot because the guys cant see anything so they put there heads down and stair at the floor of the helicopter and then the motion of the aircraft would make them hurl. If they had there NVG's on they normally would fixate on one object instead of scan and that would do the trick as well.

My o my the things you guys get up to on dry ships . What do you do dress the smartest one up so they look suave and debonair and they can simulate a canuck:lol:

Yeah I used to see that alot because the guys cant see anything so they put there heads down and stair at the floor of the helicopter and then the motion of the aircraft would make them hurl. If they had there NVG's on they normally would fixate on one object instead of scan and that would do the trick as well.

Yup - the best way to fight airsickness is to actively engage yourself in the flight with a god visual scan to make your inner ear and eyes make sense of what's going on. But - usually guys just gasp for air and stare blankly at the deck while sweating profusely...

Yup - the best way to fight airsickness is to actively engage yourself in the flight with a god visual scan to make your inner ear and eyes make sense of what's going on. But - usually guys just gasp for air and stare blankly at the deck while sweating profusely...

I actually thought it was rather funny. I would brief them about it before hand, but they had to play "Im the tough Infantry ground pounder, nothing can bother me!"

:lol:

I actually thought it was rather funny. I would brief them about it before hand, but they had to play "Im the tough Infantry ground pounder, nothing can bother me!"

:lol: :lol: Those have to be the best to watch puking up their lunch, puke running down their chin.

Cough cough cough......:lol:

Attachments

• Snap1.jpg
    Snap1.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 106
And how bout those Sabres getting romped by the Islanders 2 straight nights pB??? Gotta like that as well...
I am a most proud and upstanding Bruins fan. The ex Junior team here was owned by the B's and lots of the Bruins of the 70's learned there trade here. The Jr team here has the unique distinction of being the only Jr team that every player made the NHL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back