How to track down Aircraft Wrecks (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Blue Yonder

Airman 1st Class
Jun 8, 2008
Upstate New York
Hi,
I'm hoping someone can give me some links, or ideas on how to track down aircraft wrecks through database searches or anything that they can think will help me. I am interested in tracking down World War Two aircraft. Any help would be great.
Thanks!

I came across this site while looking for some info on a Dutch plane. It seemed ok but I really did not spend a lot of time on it. If you use it, please let me know if it was any good.

PACIFIC WRECKS - World War II Pacific

Pacific Wrecks is a good site. I visit it regularly. Lately he's been doing small daily updates but there used to be alot of new wrecks being posted. This may be that Justin the site owner was arrested and held by Solomon Island authorities for stealing relics or some such nonsense. Perhaps the really good updates have stopped because he is persona non grata in the area now. I don't know. He has a section set aside for his charges and incarceration.

Pacific Wrecks is a good site. I visit it regularly. Lately he's been doing small daily updates but there used to be alot of new wrecks being posted. This may be that Justin the site owner was arrested and held by Solomon Island authorities for stealing relics or some such nonsense. Perhaps the really good updates have stopped because he is persona non grata in the area now. I don't know. He has a section set aside for his charges and incarceration.

Holy crap, you may be right!

101_1611.JPG

101_1612.JPG

101_1614.JPG

101_1637.JPG

101_1638.JPG

101_1650.JPG

101_1655.JPG

101_1661.JPG

101_1662.JPG

101_1663.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread