How would YOU fly?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Hey Hey... This is purely voluntary...

The older granny experience would be good for the young man... Learn some valuable lessons for the high school girls.... Knock their socks off...

I think if we volunteer the 4 mill for the missles, Im sure my govt can find some hapless country wth some spare armor laying around that we can invade and do our test firing...

Anyone know a pimp we can use as a middle-man???

AS for all the missles, why not use them to clear rush hour traffic? Provided we ask kindly.

That not being a good or reasonable thing all that armor will be hard to come bye.

Les, what are the oakleaves, Swords and Diamonds for?

Lanc is that bad?

To try to get this topic going and have fun. Here is a question:
As a raw 'Green' pilot to the western Front what would be the first thing you would do?

Lesofprimus,
With Alied and to make it fun May 1940 France. This should make it the Battle of Frace, yes?

Now I have a new sig picture :0 What inspired the navey fly boys to name the live vests

Allied and Spring 1940 huh???

Hmmm....

As a GREEN pilot, i would probably say goodbye to my wife and son, cause chances are Im not comin home... Then bend over and kiss my ass goodbye...

Too many great German pilots around that time of the war to think that ull make it through 50 missions alive...

Users who are viewing this thread