Hurricane Mk.IIc Trop from the FLY kit in 1:32 scale

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

...By the way, you mentioned a Reggiane 2000? Do you mean something like the one below? It's project that I started in 2018, remained sleeping in the cabinet until the virus forced me to stay home and I decided to continue it as well. I will start soon a dedicated tread on this subject.

The photos in post 11 are 3 Re2000 topside pics and one Hurricane underside. That's why I mentioned it.

The photos in post 11 are 3 Re2000 topside pics and one Hurricane underside. That's why I mentioned it.
Oh yes, you are correct! I didn't realised that there has been a mix-up: very similar color and small pictures! For some unknown reasons I made no picture of Hurricane upper surface.

After you upload all your pictures, hit this button and they will post full size rather than thumbnails. Then you can be sure you have posted a Hurricane and not an Re.2000!

Capture.JPG

Hi everybody! After some time I'm here again. Thanks to the lockdown I managed to nearly complete this projects; I will post pictures very soon. Aberto

As promised. Decal job is complete as well as stencils. Very nice ones coming from dedicated sheet from HGW; a bit expensive but worth the price. Still missing some details and a reasonable weathering. Alberto
DSCN2905.JPGDSCN2906.JPGDSCN2907.JPGDSCN2908.JPGDSCN2909.JPGDSCN2910.JPG

I understand, but I found somewhere pictures showing those items in the well painted grey and I followed, may be is incorrect.

Very nice Alberto, well done.
Not sure about the colours in the wheel wells. These were normally painted in "Aluminium", a semi-matt silver finish, as were the main gear legs and struts, and the inside of the gear doors. However, as with everything, there may have been exceptions.

Hi, I almost got to the end of this project too, as today I did all the weathering, but I still have a doubt. I would like to leave the car door in open position, but I cannot find pictures showing how it was hinged to the fuselage, does anybody can help me? Many thanks in advance. Alberto

The hatch on the starboard side was an escape hatch, not normally open on the ground, unless for servicing access. It was not hinged, but a completely removable panel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back