I say!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Pee water? We say 'gnats piss' :)

Bud's ok for a change but, I do like Stella or Amstel.
Ugh...none of which are a beer I'd prefer...

If I had to choose between licking the bottom of a cat-litter box or drinking American Budweiser, I suppose I'd go for the Budweiser...but don't think for a moment that I didn't consider the choices...

I just gonna let that pass, because you haven't had your daily doze of bacon....
Amstel? Wife beater!!?? :shock:

Ugh...none of which are a beer I'd prefer...

If I had to choose between licking the bottom of a cat-litter box or drinking American Budweiser, I suppose I'd go for the Budweiser...but don't think for a moment that I didn't consider the choices...

Jan... Amstels ok, Stella is alleged to be the 'wife beater' (unless the wife has had a skin full) hahaha

Lager is a summer drink, now the Autumn is nearly here is its time for proper real ale and winter warmers :) Time to light the coal fire, close the Chunnel gates and put up the signs at airports '**** off till March'.... the misty days, the autumnal gold, a Morris to gently meander through the Cotswolds in, the soaring church steeples..oh,... lovely to be in England.

Dave, I thought Bud was a national institution like steak, Marlboro fags and the Golden Gate.... such is power of advertising eh. Mind you Citroen have convinced Brits to buy their cars for years... I rest my case.

Right John, the people will go for whatever is put before them, along with being bombarded with clever ads showing everyone having a great time while standing around holding (insert popular brand here)...

They simply don't know any better :evil4:

Right John, the people will go for whatever is put before them, along with being bombarded with clever ads showing everyone having a great time while standing around holding (insert popular brand here)...

They simply don't know any better :evil4:

Yep, Citroen have painted this marvellous picture inferring that their cars are as good as the Germans....
Great advert... shame about the car.

So (insert car make here) can't fly and whatever they do, like in them there car ads!? :shock: :(

At least, lick the bottom of the cat's litter box, gives you some vintage, same as the cat, while Budweiser (King of Beers...lmfao...wiping tears out of my eyes) only gives you displeasure and makes you lose faith in the future of human kind......

Fumnny you should say that.... I purchased a bottle of Welsh spring water fresh from the babbling brooks and springs of Nantymoel and it tasted rather odd..... sort of a slate, coal,stoney taste. Not my cup of tea at all old sport.

Quite right old chap, one suspect that lack of alcohol in said libation, does not improve things what!

Exactly old boy... and you can't trust the Welsh either. Now, good clear English spring water carefully filtered through the rich soil of our promised land is much better and cleanses the palate nicely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back