Idiot of the Year Awards

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Nah, mate after last night I do not think it is a good idea for tonight:lol:, I am just sick of all these idiots that think they can rule countries, but they just cause a lot of sh*t.

Henk, not trying to pick a fight or anything, but what is it about Bush and his actions that you find so offensive as a man who might wish to protect his family. Just how many US citizens should die before Bush commands his forces across our border?

[Uh oh... here we go forum folks. Hang on to your knickers.]

South Africa will be pretty f*cked over if he gets into the presidency and yes he is an idiot (I've read that it could end up in the same state as Zimbabwe in a decade or so - I hope it doesn't but that's for another thread)...

If you start that thread I will be the best poster there and have a few great pics and news article to add there about the lovely little place called Africa and South Africa that is F uped by those that rule.:twisted:

If you start that thread I will be the best poster there and have a few great pics and news article to add there about the lovely little place called Africa and South Africa that is F uped by those that rule.:twisted:

I will and I will say I'll be active it that thread as well because I will be in Pretoria for 6 months or so from January. I'll see what I can run up just now...

Henk, not trying to pick a fight or anything, but what is it about Bush and his actions that you find so offensive as a man who might wish to protect his family. Just how many US citizens should die before Bush commands his forces across our border?

[Uh oh... here we go forum folks. Hang on to your knickers.]

Well mate I think the stuff he says and the stuff he is NOW doing in Iraq is not up to sh*t. He should rather get his men out and leave those idiots in the middle east to kill and murder each other as they please and leave them alone.

I hate the sh*t they did, but the US did "kill" Sadam now and should leave Iraq to enjoy their "free" country in "peace" now.

Lets face it mate Bush is not the right man to rule the US.

Do you think he is great mate?

I don't think he is Ceasar, if that is what you mean. But like it or not, oil is a national interest in this country. Both economic and militarily. Our country has suffered the longest string of military and civilian casualties in its history leading up to Bush's decision to take the fight to "their" land. ANY reaction other what he did would be viewed as suspicion by me. And apparently other "non-isolationist" US citizens. We can't stand for it Henk. Sorry dude.

No do not get me wrong mate I hate those son of a bitches also, but I hate oil as well, it f*cking is costing me way to much now and I wish it all would dry up so that we have something else we can use as fuel.

Give them AIDS or something else except a nice shaped bullet, tell them to shower after unprotected sex with someone with AIDS and they will never get it. He he he........

wtf?

All this epistomological meandering either is intellectually vacant or confirms my superior intelligence.

Which is it gents?

Another one we always tell some idiot trying his luck is my mom raised stupid children, but not scared children.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back