Idiot of the Year Awards

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Matt308

Glock Perfection
Apr 12, 2005
Washington State
Caution some of these videos are disturbing. Not graphic. But disturbing.

My Christmas gift to Les [as he is the only person I know that appreciates Darwin at his best]

Attachments

• Idiot_1_bodyslam.wmv
    1 MB · Views: 143
  • Idiot_2_footswin.wmv
    959.1 KB · Views: 161
  • Idiot_3_insane.wmv
    472.4 KB · Views: 122
  • Idiot_4_Unbeliev.wmv
    826.9 KB · Views: 148
That guy with the train should be locked up in a mental hospital. Some youngsters here think this is a kind of sport and I've been in 2 trains which had a fatal accident with such an idiot. Not something you want to experience.

Boy, that first clip looked painful. It is also proof that lower forms of life do feel pain.
Was pretty nice of the camera person to keep rolling as these two future brain surgeons lie on the ground rolling in agony.

Jacob Zuma is worse...

Wow there mate, he wants to be our president here, you can not dare say something about such a popular idiot that showers after he had unprotected sex with a HIV/AIDS woman and says that it will clean him of the AIDS virus so that he will not get it.

They Both can take it, King and Queen.:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Wow there mate, he wants to be our president here, you can not dare say something about such a popular idiot that showers after he had unprotected sex with a HIV/AIDS woman and says that it will clean him of the AIDS virus so that he will not get it.

They Both can take it, King and Queen.:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

South Africa will be pretty f*cked over if he gets into the presidency and yes he is an idiot (I've read that it could end up in the same state as Zimbabwe in a decade or so - I hope it doesn't but that's for another thread)...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back