Idiot on Youtube

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

In what way did they give him credence?
They held him up in the full glare of the media spotlight and spent 5 minutes bitch-slapping him

This muppet has roasted himself thanks to that interview, he's an albatross, who the hell's going to hire him now?
I can go to any college or bar and find the same pinhead except most have more style sense as for hiring prospects there is the dummy in the UK that won't hire ex military

I can go to any college or bar and find the same pinhead except most have more style sense

as for hiring prospects there is the dummy in the UK that won't hire ex military
Do the same pinheads
have their own websites dedicated to abusive and insulting commentary on their nation's armed forces?

One? In the UK? Well, that's him sorted with a career then... :rolleyes:

Do the same pinheads
have their own websites dedicated to abusive and insulting commentary on their nation's armed forces?

One? In the UK? Well, that's him sorted with a career then... :rolleyes:
Get out of the house there are lots of assholes out there. In case you haven't noticed there are many websites available covering a myriad of subjects . The only reason this guy is getting recognition is because the "press" as deemed him newsworthy and apparently you do as well .

I don't know that I would go with the "slow news day" thing...I'm kinda glad they flipped his rock over and exposed him to sunlight. Once the curtain is pulled back, the Wizard isn't quite so scary anymore. He loses his mystique, his air of authority and pomposity. Hopefully, that's one nutbag website that will shrivel up and die. One out of countless thousands, yes, but one less. So flip over the next rock, expose the next cumstain without a logical thought within five miles, and kill another. Its kinda like the battle against fire-ants. You know they're going to come back...but you still are duty-bound to tackle each mound with a Jerrycan of gas and a Zippo. Giving him fame and fortune and air-time? With an outcome like this....I say go for it.

I still stand by my previous post (he's target practice material), but it's a fine line to me. Do we ignore this piece of sh*t or do we expose and trash him in front of a large audience?

In any case......F*ck him!

TO

WHAT A MAROOOOOOON!!!!!!!!! TO, I do believe that he has pretty much committed suicide. Now EVERYONE knows what he looks like. Wouldn't you like to see him walk into a restaurant full of service men and women. Imagine how uneasy he would feel. He does not hold life in high value either. I could go on but I'll leave it at that.:mad:

WHAT A MAROOOOOOON!!!!!!!!! TO, I do believe that he has pretty much committed suicide. Now EVERYONE knows what he looks like. Wouldn't you like to see him walk into a restaurant full of service men and women. Imagine how uneasy he would feel. He does not hold life in high value either. I could go on but I'll leave it at that.:mad:

Aaron, he's a piece of garbage! Thankfully, people like him are few and far between. And I'll leave it there as well.

TO

Like I've said before, these window-lickers need to be gathered up, and set loose in some third-world hellhole where human life is cheaper than a loaf of bread and a warm beer.

Let's see how long these "protesters of anything military" last in the face of the local warlord/religious fanatic/drug cartel and thier absolute lack of regard for human rights, personal dignity or anything civilized...

It's the service folks of the free nations that keep it's citizens safe, not the angry outbursts of blogging youtube dellusionists who have no real concept of just exactly how truly dangerous the real world is.

I still think a good back-handing and a kick to the curb is in order here :evil4:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back