Idiot on Youtube

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Frikkin moron (the hair-do says it all, before he even opens his trap). Glad they aired this, so everyone can see what a douchenozzle he is when he can't hide behind his blog.

This will disappear on it's own if ignored.

The only reason this guy exists is to draw attention, and feeding the fire only makes it hotter...

All you need to say is 'Not right in the head' and move on - jumping around in a rage is exactly what this waste of skin wants everyone to do.

The correct response is not 'let's get the bastard!' just shake your head sorrowfully, and mutter 'wow, what a loser' then calmly go back to your life...

I agree with Clave, this douchebag is just an angry kid who wants attention, much like those kids on FaceBook that started that group putting down Soldiers.

We're probably going to see alot more of this as time goes by, since these are the types that had the internet for thier babysitter.

I know the best way to hurt thier attention whoring is to just ignore them, but back-handing them to the floor sure is tempting.

He's a pathetic mental case. I don't mean that in a derogatory manner. He's honestly got mental issues. I happened upon other youtube postings of his. He's nuts.

He's a pathetic mental case. I don't mean that in a derogatory manner. He's honestly got mental issues. I happened upon other youtube postings of his. He's nuts.
Then why did a news organization give him credence as I sais earlier it must have been a slow news day. Hence make your own

Then why did a news organization give him credence...
In what way did they give him credence?
They held him up in the full glare of the media spotlight and spent 5 minutes bitch-slapping him

This muppet has roasted himself thanks to that interview, he's an albatross, who the hell's going to hire him now?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back