IED Squad of Voluntere's, OUCH!

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
 

Attachments

Hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Yeah lesofprimus put that up. those were the good guys the guy that walked up before it blew was an english soldier.
 
I seen it posted as insurgents arming the device - I thought that was mentioned in the audio, although I could be wrong - if it was insurgents, piss on them, if it was coalition folks, RIP brave soldiers.
 
I just watched it again yeah they are wearing turbans but its the same vid thats on liveleak that les posted, those guys are coalition forces, what you dont see later or before is the hummer in the back and the us troops that are looking around
 
Yes these guys are local volunteers that were trying to dis arm and free up the buried IED's . Farewell and a salute to the brave!:salute:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back