If I had the money..... (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I'd probably buy an F-14, an F-18 and an airfield and take people up for flights
in them, with the occassional aerobatic routine thrown in too.

Where to start......
A very nice amount for an early retirment i'd probably stop work at 17 as soon as i got out of school....
Buy a Tempest mk. 5 series 2 (i just hate the chin radiator) and contract hawker to give me 50 sets of every part on the aircraft so if i break someting it is fixible.
then buy a house say 3 stories with all the trimmings movie theater etc. and then go to a very fancy strip joint......8) ;)

I aim to own one of these in my lifetime, it's not too impressive for a Yank but I don't care!

sideon6.jpg
- Shelby GT500 '67

or
2008_mustang_shelby_gt500kr.jpg
- Shelby GT500KR

Even being a MOPAR fan (GO MOPAR), I'd have the '67 anyday...or ANY Mustang up 1970, the last year of good looking Mustangs!

I have to disagree; 1970 was the last year of good looking Mustangs until 2006. This new breed of Mustangs look mean, and sounder meaner - I love 'em.

come on guys, 1964 Shelby A.C. cobra with the 260. he only made about 40 of them, i think one was sold private party for 15 million:D p.s. brand new p51d also, in the box still

I'd still prefer the '67 GT500, although a Shelby Cobra would be a nice machine to have on the drive-way.

If I had many I'd buy this, 1952 :Les Paul gold top, first series. Sounds like heaven, plays like sh!t, but really something to have for a guitarist.

Attachments

• LesPaulGold.jpg
    LesPaulGold.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 89
Hmmm.....I need to have a serious talk with Santa me think....that Black Falcon would go just nice with my '68 Hemi Dodge Charger.

For starters... this loudspeaker. Since it's about as expensive as a high end Porche... Now. Amp. PreAmp. And Source.

Hmmmmm...

Attachments

• alex_s2_loc_full_2.jpg
    alex_s2_loc_full_2.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 191

Users who are viewing this thread

Back