If I had the money.....

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I'll help if we can build a duplicate too!!! I'd take a Willys MB over the Bugatti though, or a Schwimmwagen...

Wow!:shock:Any figures?

Well two monoblock amps will set you back about $100k. A top end turntable, about $130k. Preamp about $50k. Cables to hook it all up $20k. SACD player $20k. And the Wilson speakers? I think they go for over $100k too. Small chunk of change.

Oh and for an idea of the ridiculousness of the build standards, the finish of the speakers is guaged to 1/10,000th of an inch and the turntable platter and plinth weigh about 150lbs.

....this would be one of my toys....:lol:

Mariner III, she measures 116' x 18' x 13' x 8' draft. Anyone up for a cruise around the Carribean?

Nah, I'd get one of these...

Azimut 116 - Mega luxury yacht: 116 Azimut

Either of you guys ever sailed on the open ocean? :) Those power yachts are very unstable uncomfortable in any kind of heavy seas, they are mainly good for sailing around in coastal waters. (with a bunch of girls) 8)

if you want to cruise around the Caribbean or any longer distance you need something more like this.

Attachments

• Yacht5.JPG
    Yacht5.JPG
    44.5 KB · Views: 107
I see your "wee" boat and raise you a Clipper ship.....

:D sure if you have 25 friends to help you set the sails...

The "Ketch" rig on the pic I posted can be sailed by one person, 2 or maybe 3 people needed only to raise the sails.

{of course maybe you are planning to take 25 playboy bunnies to climb the rigging in their bikini's to set the sails....}

Attachments

• kristen_180.jpg
    kristen_180.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 65
Oh yes Iforgot that Iwould also love to have a King Tiger tank. You guys can go on about your wee little boats, but if could I would love to have a Battleship.

Just the ONE battleship..?? :lol:

Would love to see the faces on people, if these girls came steaming into Pearl Harbor....
g695093.jpg

Colorado (BB-45), Maryland (BB-46), and West Virginia (BB-48.), followed by Tennessee (BB-43) and three older battleships.
Photograph taken from USS California (BB-44).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back