IJAAF and IJNAS....

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Here you go Jan, a puzzle for you though it sure looks like a 13 on the tail of a KI-44 :)

Attachments

• 13.jpg
    13.jpg
    138.5 KB · Views: 91
Oh you teaser you! :lol:
Sure does Paul, don't let that stop you though.... :lol:

I wont which means I think you should build this one :) Especially since the 722 represents the Kokutan which means this truly is a 13. especially since the heavy hitters II build is still going one :)

Attachments

• this one.jpg
    this one.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 69
Last edited:
Still take medication Paul, still take medication!

Seen the early one in 1/48 and the 2E in 1/72 for 40 quid!

Still take medication Paul, still take medication!

Seen the early one in 1/48 and the 2E in 1/72 for 40 quid!

I have to admit though Jan I never thought I would have found that much info on just that one B-25. I don't know if I could do that one again :) though nice to see they finally put you on meds :)

Oil!

See that Fox 3 Studios, has a 1/48 G4M2E conversion planned or in the works, don't know how old the Intel is...

I thought I saw a crash picture of the aircraft Jan if you are really interested. It has to be either this aircraft or it was another Betty 13. If you really interested I could look and see if I can find it again. Of course you can always go with something a little more easy like this one.

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 74
Last edited:
Can always do a 1/72 G4M2E Betty, since I've kinda 'accepted' that scale...again! :lol:

If it's an early, then Tamiya's 1/48 is game.... ;)

No rush whatsoever pal, saving up for a Dinah, Gekko (got a '13' there) and a Nick...

Can always do a 1/72 G4M2E Betty, since I've kinda 'accepted' that scale...again! :lol:

If it's an early, then Tamiya's 1/48 is game.... ;)

No rush whatsoever pal, saving up for a Dinah, Gekko (got a '13' there) and a Nick...

that's ok I just found it any way. Its the different squadron and a different aircraft but its a 13. Info from the book by Osprey on the G4M Betty.

Attachments

• 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    105 KB · Views: 77
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 72
Jan,

Here is an interesting 13, its Japanese that was captured with a 13 on the tail that has both Japanese and American markings.

Attachments

• 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 74

Users who are viewing this thread

Back