IL-2

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.

HammerDown

Recruit
Apr 11, 2004
Hey, which IL-2 should I get...I don't have any money and my friend has IL-2 Sturmovick....so I can get that for free....while I'll have to buy Forgotten Battles....what's the difference..which one is better?

well FB is the version that everyone plays, and it has more planes, maps, and a better campaign (not to mention me beloved Me-262) and plus, you need it to get aces... (if you decide to get FB, you might as well get the Gold Pack which comes with FB and aces for $40 if you have the dough--youll end up saving ten bucks if you get the Gold Pack btw...)

cool, wireless good :D

might get that... trouble with this new amazon posting thing is its for amazon.com, which is in dollars, and the brits need amazon.co.uk really, i might mention that to horse

I'm not sure, but I think you can simply get the ASIN number from the UK site, and post it. It SHOULD take you to amazon.co.uk. Of course, that leaves us Merrikans hanging...

Any ideas?

The best joystick is the Saitek X45. It have the joystick and a throttle. With they you can play the game without using the keyboard. Is great!
Is a little expensive, but you will got it for years ;) .

The best joystick is the Saitek X45. It have the joystick and a throttle. With they you can play the game without using the keyboard. Is great!
Is a little expensive, but you will got it for years ;) .

i could find the joystick you mentioned, crazy, so ive just ordered the one samu said :D a couple of days and ill actually beable to play it, after 4 hours of solid playing ive only managed to shoot down a ju-52 using an I-153 :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back