IL2 Forgotten Battles Screenshots...

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

More....

Attachments

• grab0019.JPG
    grab0019.JPG
    52 KB · Views: 114
  • grab0007_2.JPG
    grab0007_2.JPG
    69.9 KB · Views: 104
  • grab0002.JPG
    grab0002.JPG
    63 KB · Views: 117
  • grab0023_2.JPG
    grab0023_2.JPG
    121.1 KB · Views: 113
  • grab0007.JPG
    grab0007.JPG
    55.2 KB · Views: 110
Sooooooo...Anyone know a way of playing this thing without causing undue wear and tear to the 'ole DVD? O:)

*cough* latest crack *cough* :-\"

I don't understand why the Lagg-3R was even included in the sim. I did a search on it and found apsolutely nothing. Furthermore , i can't see the logic of the Soviets modifying one of their early war prop fighters into a jet!
I think 46 should have included the Gloster Meteor, DH Vampire and such instead of crappy planes like the Lagg-3R.

Ta-183. Alrighty then, how do I control the X-4 missiles? Anybody? :-k

Ok, ok...So my first landing was a bit...off. :rolleyes:

Attachments

• b9.JPG
    b9.JPG
    55.1 KB · Views: 166
  • b7.JPG
    b7.JPG
    37.4 KB · Views: 171
  • b3.JPG
    b3.JPG
    59.8 KB · Views: 164
  • b2.JPG
    b2.JPG
    48.7 KB · Views: 160
  • e999.JPG
    e999.JPG
    89.5 KB · Views: 166
  • b91.JPG
    b91.JPG
    40.8 KB · Views: 157
  • b95.JPG
    b95.JPG
    58.3 KB · Views: 158
check the readme file, it says it's the gunsight keys or bombsight keys that control it (?)

It's in the Aircraft guide in the game directory - the description of the Ta-183
Quote:

To guide the rocket, use the "Increase Sight Attitude", "Decrease Sight Attitude", "Adjust Sight Control to Right" and "Adjust Sight Control to Left" keys. We recommend assigning them to the Up, Down, Right, and Left arrow keys correspondingly.

I know this sounds like a bit of a noob question, but I can't find my screens in the Il-2 folder. Does anyone know where to get them? I used the print screen button and F12 for making them.

What did you think of the Ta-183 then Nonskimmer?
It seems a little underpowered. It's very slow to climb with a missile load, which hurts in the interceptor roll, but once you get it up to altitude and speed it's not too bad. Unlike the Me-262, you don't have to baby the throttle in order to prevent the engine from lighting up. While a little gutless, the engine is a lot tougher. It maneuvers well enough. The added weight of the missiles obviously effects performance, so some folks may choose to forego them and just go with the cannons. They pack a wallop, like those on the 262.

Speaking of the Me-262, the new V-tailed HG-II variant in the game seems much improved over the older ones. Again, the engines are sturdier and it seems to accelerate better. Cool plane. I haven't screwed around with the other new German jets yet.

it installed to Ubisoft when i first got PF last year
and yes, the 1946 is stand alone, unless you get a paid add-on which isn't possible yet (AFAIK)

check ur pm folder NS

Users who are viewing this thread

Back