IL2 Forgotten Battles Screenshots...

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Ah, pretty sweet. Thanks for those links. :cool:
I still don't have my copy, but I've been tracking it and it should be here by later in the week.

Happy New Year to ya, looma! :thumbright:

tnx NS, hope you get your copy soon

i should have recorded the Pe-2 killing the Ta-183s, it was freaking hilarious
hope you get your '46 copy soon

now for me, the most uber plane here is the Lerche, it was actually modelled by one of the 1C guys during his free time

it's actually pretty difficult to fly it with external padlock, you have to look at the paint scheme to know which direction you will turn when you pull, hopeless in the void.bmp scheme though

few of the 4.071m servers in HL are fast, cause i live on a freakin island... have to make do with the aussie servers

I'm the only '46 owner here who's posting screenshots lol

you live in the UK right? thats where the game was first sold, i bought mine at my local retailer and i live in a poor little island... they have at gogamer.com but it's expensive and many are having trouble getting it...

just check the stores near you that sell Ubi games, they're bound to have a copy

i got mine at $40 dollars, including the 12% E-VAT tax, imported from australia...

Any help on how to get it in the States??? No one seems to have it here yet.... Wayne, how did u order ur copy???
I ordered mine from a Canadian distributor, here: :: PMD Logisoft ::

And then there's here: NWS - NAVAL WARFARE SIMULATIONS

...and here: GoGamer.com

There may be other North American distributors, but I haven't really looked. Then I come to find out that Wal-Mart in Canada now carries it. Some guy in Edmonton found two copies at his local store. Man, if I see it tomorrow at the local outlet I'm gonna be cracked! :rolleyes:

I guess. 'Course, it includes everything in the entire series up 'till now, so I suppose it's not too bad for anyone picking up the game for the first time. They get everything in one shot.

No problem at all.

...but guess what I found at Wal-Mart for $43(cdn). :angry5:

As soon as the other copy arrives in the mail (which it still hasn't done), she's goin' right back. It's a good thing I looked. I'll install it tomorrow.

Looks like it. They're to fix a few bugs with a couple of the planes, or something like that. At least that's what looma says.

I heard it was coming out there in the US this month

and there's only one available patch for download ATM, it's 4.071m beta but it makes the game much better already

For those still confused: 4.07m - unpatched 1946
4.071m - 1946 patch, with a few fixes, for the files, check my post in the First page

some new shots, the Do-335 V-13 has awesome firepower

Attachments

• itsucks1.jpg
    itsucks1.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 171
  • itsucks2.jpg
    itsucks2.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 165
  • itsucks3.jpg
    itsucks3.jpg
    162.8 KB · Views: 162
  • itsucksass.jpg
    itsucksass.jpg
    175 KB · Views: 143
Not bad.

Apparently there's a 4.08 patch in the works. 4.071 is just a beta, like you said before. I hope 4.08 addresses some of the obvious glitches, like the improper cockpit instrumentation functionality I've noticed here and there.

I love these new FMB objects! They'll sure enhance some of my off-line missions! :D

so you've finally got your copy, maybe we could dogfight online sometime

seeing a Maus kill an IS-3 is pretty awesome, btw whats a Coelian?

oh and NEVER fly a BI-6 with unlimited fuel, unless you're just bored and curious

Users who are viewing this thread

Back