IL2 Forgotten Battles Screenshots...

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Here's a few early screenies of a Battle of Britain Dogfight Game using the Sound Mod that I'm making:

Spitfire Mk.I

bob.jpg

Burning Airfield after an attack

bob1.jpg

Another view of it

bob2.jpg

A Spitfire Mk.I in flight

bob4.jpg

London coming into view

bob5.jpg

St Pauls

bob6.jpg

Tower Bridge the Houses of Parliment

bob7.jpg

London Docks - I'm still working on this one

bob8.jpg

Nelson Column

bob9.jpg

Windsor Castle

bob9a.jpg

BlenheimMkI

bob9b.jpg

Wembley Stadium

bob9c.jpg

A BlenheimMkI flying over Buck House

bob9d.jpg

This is useing Fly-Zo's BoB Map and as you can see I'm only half way through but I thought I'll show you whats been done so far ;)

Hotspace, are you making a mission up that can be played in IL2 covering the BOB? I know IL2 was working on a game to do that but it never came through.

Would be interesting if you did produce one. Or is it a side mission/campaign in 46?

Cool, I look forward to it. Always wanted to do a BOB campaign but the ones I've come accross out in the world didn't cut it (full games) or I couldn't get running on IL2.

Look forward to seeing (and playing) your output.

how can i play with that map ?

I haven't quite finished it yet m8 but you'll need the following:

IL-2: 46 with the Beta 4.09 Patch

Sound Mod

and fly-zo's bob maps

Spitfire Mk.I (New Aircraft in its own slot with correct FM)

The CANT1007 Aircraft Mod which replaces the Db-3M - as Aircarft from Italy are included too.

I'll post up some screenies of that plane later on today - also for the moment this is a Dogfight Map for Online, but my very 1st Campaign that I made will work on this map (if you had all of the above installed)...........some that and some Single Missions will follow 8)

A Gladiator on Take Off

glad1.jpg

Portsmouth in the making - not finished it yet as you can see

glad2.jpg

glad3.jpg

glad4.jpg

glad5.jpg

I'm not sure to keep making this as a Dogfight Game or as a Template for Single Missions/Campaigns because of the amount of objects.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back