IL2 Forgotten Battles Screenshots...

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Ok...here's a few...

There's two that are related, where I'm striking my tail on an IL-2 and then seen landing the damaged 109.

The last Sturmovik had overtaken the number 3 and was climbing above as I dove into thier flight, landing shots on number one and number 3. Having no place to go, I squeezed in between them and as you can see, my tail didn't go along with the plan. I made it back to base, and got a clean 3 point landing, though without a tail and not being able to apply seperate brakes, I had to settle with ending up in the grass.

The other pix speak for themselves :lol:

Attachments

• Fw190A8_morte.jpg
    Fw190A8_morte.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 102
  • Bf109G2_bankingkill.jpg
    Bf109G2_bankingkill.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 104
  • Bf109G2_tail-impact.jpg
    Bf109G2_tail-impact.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 103
  • Bf109G2_tail-landing.jpg
    Bf109G2_tail-landing.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 101
  • Bf109G6_sideshot.jpg
    Bf109G6_sideshot.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 97
And one more for now...

I like to run the Ju87G, and have a personal Afrika scheme for North Afrika missions.

The paint scheme is a combination of Afrika Korps (DAK) and NA Luftwaffe...and yes, that's a DAK emblem on it, which I put on there for the heck of it during non-historical missions. :p

Speaking of the Ju87...I think it was in this thread where someone mentioned that they can't bust a T-34 with the Bk37...try hitting the T-34 (or any armor) from behind and above with close to moderate range. I've had pretty good success using this method.

I'll see if I can round up a screenshot of a T-34 kill using the Bk37.

Attachments

• Afrika3.jpg
    Afrika3.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 103
Thanks Amsel!

I used to fly online ages ago, but got tired of the constant arguing and bickering between teams certain individuals. So I just fly with a group of friends these days whenever we get a chance to get up a few missions.

Damn man, that was intense. But like most of us, "been the done that".
But you still can't take away from the "uniqness", sorry for the spelling"of every kill and or wreck. No two are alike yet every one is like the rest of them............ish

Well heck, your group and our group should think about hooking up for some "killin". Or atleast some good mamin'.

Hmm, good point, we are some interesting sorts. It was just an idea. Never hurts to say something. If one doesn't say anything then one will never know......Ya know.

Nice pics bud. But you and I both know that you have landed a much worse off crate than that....

lol...thanks, but this goes back to the in-game convos we all had periodically regarding my "poor drunk crewchief...and why he was always so stressed for some reason..."

Attachments

• 110_trouble2.jpg
    110_trouble2.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 96
  • 110_trouble4.jpg
    110_trouble4.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 95
Oh yeah...I've gone through the entire collection, and seen some excellent screenshots!

I'll admit the list is long, so it takes a little while to do it, but it's definately worth looking through...

Too bad we don't have a thread devoted just to "hammered but made it home" kinda screens (like my last post)...

Ok bought the game, now how to take several screenies for you guys to enjoy ?

Also is there a place to meet you guys online ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back