IL2 Forgotten Battles Screenshots...

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

After I've finished writing this m8 I'm gonna try and finish off the Online DF Mission/Template and adapt the 1st campaign I ever made - its not great, but I just want to see if it works: Also using the same template I'm gonna make a Blitz Single Mission Game set at night in 1941 and a V-1 attack on London in 1944 too.

Once I've finished I'll send you the template and quickly make the V-1 Mission too as they're quite easy to make m8 8)

Its finished..........thank god lol

Portsmouth

m1.jpg

m2.jpg

m3.jpg

m4.jpg

m5.jpg

A Me-110C-4 taking off from its Base

m6.jpg

Crossing the France Coast

m7.jpg

Coming up to Ventnor Radar station on the Isle of Wright

m8.jpg

Enemy overhead

m9.jpg

m9a.jpg

I'll post it up in the next day a so m8 along with a NightTime Blitz '41 version of it 8)

Also I'll quickly do the template for single missions/campaigns for ya as well - that should on take a few hours, maybe not even that to add the movable objects (I'll replace most ships that you'll see with War Ships and not the Tankers that you see: Airfield Trucks, Convoys etc.

I was having fun this morning by adapting the 1st campaign I made with the above and.........boy does it look real 8)

Awesome Space... I tried my hand at making London look real, got thru with around 10% of the trees and block housing before saying to myself, "Screw this, lets see what Space gets done..."

The map does llok alot better with objects on the flat city streets of London, but damn, its very time consuming, and I got a 5 and 7 year old constantly on my ass, so not alot of time for placing trees and buildings lol....

Thanks again for ur time Space, cause I know whats involved mate....

Heres a few screenshots from my collection:

325thFg P-51B getting the drop on some Italian Mc202's
Theelementofsurprise.jpg

332nd Fg P-51B's over the Italian coast:
RedtailedAngels.gif

Major Tote Talbot of the 368thFg in his P-47D atacking a numerically superior force of Bf109's:
Thebestdefence9.jpg

Me bringing my Beaufighter home after a bad day:
onewheel.gif

368thFg P-47D's attacking a German airfield:
LORAINEAIRFIELDSTRIKE.jpg

368thFg P-47D "Miss Second Front" giving an enemy column a hard time:
4.jpg

368thFg "Wild Bette" inbound over the Normandy coast:
BetteRT.jpg

368thFg "Margie" gets a confirmed kill:
ConfirmedKill.jpg

As you may have guessed I like the P-47 and P-51. The skins are my own with the exception of the 325th P-51B and the Beaufighter.

Great skins screenshots, Bo_Niddle...

Those were some great screens too, Les! (my fav is the low pass, gotta love handin' out some whupass up close personal)

I have a few I'll post in the near future, but for now I'll post the one that usually sums up my mood after a long day at work:

Attachments

• death.jpg
    death.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 110

Users who are viewing this thread

Back