IL2 Forgotten Battles Screenshots...

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Heres one or 2 to get back on track....

Attachments

• ouchie.jpg
    ouchie.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 110
  • crash.jpg
    crash.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 95
Not quite following you guys??

Would you rather I not post screens in here?

Tnx phas3e, i love your pics. Why you think i made a "semi" old looking post card of your picture ;) (check last page)

Obviously Dave, that pic is from the new vid we've been working on.... Its a shot from one of the "takes" during the second kill and subsequent strafing by Johnson of Amon's crash landed crate....

That take didnt go so well, as u can see from the screenie above.... While playing it back, I frame by framed it and that pic popped out....

Can u spell glitch??

The water looks perfect. Is that an upgrade from PF to 46 or is it a specialized skin or something. Very nice.

Conf.ini setting, all the way at the bottom. Water=n, where n is the number that corresponds to a look you can give the water, depending on what your card can handle and what you find looks good.

4 = highest effect setting

If your system can handle it, you might also try LandGeom=3 a little bit higher. 3 will give you far away vistas to the horizon at altitude.

Conf.ini setting, all the way at the bottom. Water=n, where n is the number that corresponds to a look you can give the water, depending on what your card can handle and what you find looks good.

4 = highest effect setting

If your system can handle it, you might also try LandGeom=3 a little bit higher. 3 will give you far away vistas to the horizon at altitude.

He could not have explain it better. I must say that I use IL2 Stab to set up my graphics :)

edd

Attachments

• 262_3high.jpg
    262_3high.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 132
  • 262_8high.jpg
    262_8high.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 130
great pics and thnx for the info on those settings, are there more settings to increase the graphics for the game without mods?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back