IL2 Forgotten Battles Screenshots...

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Tnx phas3e, i love your pics. Why you think i made a "semi" old looking post card of your picture (check last page)

Obviously Dave, that pic is from the new vid we've been working on.... Its a shot from one of the "takes" during the second kill and subsequent strafing by Johnson of Amon's crash landed crate....

That take didnt go so well, as u can see from the screenie above.... While playing it back, I frame by framed it and that pic popped out....

Can u spell glitch??

The water looks perfect. Is that an upgrade from PF to 46 or is it a specialized skin or something. Very nice.

Conf.ini setting, all the way at the bottom. Water=n, where n is the number that corresponds to a look you can give the water, depending on what your card can handle and what you find looks good.

4 = highest effect setting

If your system can handle it, you might also try LandGeom=3 a little bit higher. 3 will give you far away vistas to the horizon at altitude.

He could not have explain it better. I must say that I use IL2 Stab to set up my graphics

edd

Attachments

• 262_3high.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 136
  • 262_8high.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 134
great pics and thnx for the info on those settings, are there more settings to increase the graphics for the game without mods?

Users who are viewing this thread