I'll take 2!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

[SC] Arachnicus

Senior Airman
May 1, 2012
West Chester OH
What do you think the monthly payments are on one of these? :lol:

air_emb-314_super_tucano_dominican_republic_lg.jpg

Do you think that the canopy is so drastically tall to avoid ejection seat concerns? A beautiful plane with wonderful lines, but the canopy ruins it for me. Hell you could take a foot off the height and reduce the tail height probably by 2ft :lol:

Hey what more can you ask for? A modern prop fighter, guns, missiles, cluster bombs, turbo prop. It's like a little pissed off prop version of the A-10. I can live with the bigger canopy, a little more roomy. I imagine these Air Forces that discuss whether these planes should be used and one of them asks, "Regardless we are going to put a shark face on them right?"

If you bolted the seat to the floorboards, you could take Three feet of the canopy. But then, could you see over the bonnet? (hood).

That's what the RAF use as a basic trainer - if it's the Embraer Tucano, which I think it is ( too many similarities with the Tucano, Pilatus P7 and 'Texan II' - they're getting to look like cars, can't tell a Vord from a Fauxhall !).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back