I'm definitely looking forward to these kits!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Never mind, Airframes - it's a bit hard to spell correctly when you don't have the Æ on your keyboard. ;)

You forgot the help- and very useful built-in parking cameras! ;)
Otherwise:

In other words - with a slightly rephrased-for-the-occasion Fawlty Towers-quote: "Never mind him, he's from Sweden!" ;)
And yes, that's a Wile E. Coyote-and-Roadrunner-mouse mat I've got. :)

I'm definitely looking forward to that - and the airbrush, too. ;) :lol:

Not to mention that H-U-G-E fox tail on the radio mast....chromed wheels and exhausts.
Well, that all depends how this young lassie behaves, it's all up to Santa....:lol: Bet you have the "Beep-Beep" as a tune when you get a text on your mobile! "Beep-Beep"! D*mn texts! :lol:

Oooh....better be careful! That's how I operate, when people let their guard down, I pounce!

Never mind, Airframes - it's a bit hard to spell correctly when you don't have the Æ on your keyboard. ;)
Never mind those...I miss my A, A and O! D*mn!

Not to mention that H-U-G-E fox tail on the radio mast....chromed wheels and exhausts.
Well, that all depends how this young lassie behaves, it's all up to Santa....:lol: Bet you have the "Beep-Beep" as a tune when you get a text on your mobile! "Beep-Beep"! D*mn texts! :lol:

Oooh....better be careful! That's how I operate, when people let their guard down, I pounce!

Never mind those...I miss my A, A and O! D*mn!

Nope, I've got the classical Sony Ericsson text message alert. ;)
And btw, the foxtail has to be a bright white...never mind the chrome stuff - I prefer the original parts on most things...*giggle* :lol:...at least when it comes to motorcycles, planes and cars. :)

And concerning the letters:
Go to Start -> Programs -> Accessories -> System Tools -> Character Map, there you'll find your missing letters. ;)

Btw, if you open the Characters Map window, you'll see that in the bottom line, there's something written, a la "ALT + 0229".
That's the keyboard shortcut to write whatever letter you've chosen in the little box above. ;)
You might find that easier than having to open the Character Map window every time you need an "ö".

Users who are viewing this thread

Back