Images by GreyWolf

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I made a post in the basic forum about screen capture. I need to capture my program Jasc paint shop pro to build a tutorial on photo editting. I used to have a freeware but its been so long I forget the name of the program. any ideas?
Wolf

Attachments

• D Day + 2.jpg
    D Day + 2.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 114
  • fire eater!.jpg
    fire eater!.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 91
  • in the sun.jpg
    in the sun.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 89
I'm with Bf109 g.Well done,especially this one with Wurger.Something like my avatar,:D. I like it very much.

:D :D :D

Thanks guys, Im still hoping for some info on a screen capture program for doing my tuitorial on photo editting. I had one lone time back but forget the name. It was a freeware, want to capture my paint shop pro screen and build this to share for those who would like to know how I make these images on ther own.

Salute Wolf

I don't kow it can be helpful for you .There is an application for print screen option.It is freeware or also you can registre.I have been using it for some time and it works nice.

Attachments

• fscapturesetup52.zip
    1.3 MB · Views: 40
alway my friend but as I work my real job I have to find the time to do my craft. I will try to dig up some of my old pieces to share and I an happy you all enjoy.
Salute Wolf

Attachments

• 109 E4 sm.jpg
    109 E4 sm.jpg
    135.8 KB · Views: 95
No this a real bird but spanish built, I reditted the nose to look more like the org emil. it had the Rolls in it so now she flys with a demlier. Hereis another one I seen at an air show and reworked the nose also on, a gustov 6 that I got to touch.

Wolf

Attachments

• 109 gustav.JPG
    109 gustav.JPG
    138 KB · Views: 83
  • 109 gustov 6.jpg
    109 gustov 6.jpg
    128.3 KB · Views: 89
Looking great.!!! :D :D I like the Bfs especially these were of JG27.THX for posting here.:D

always wanted too do a sbd model, but doing a p-40 anybody got some good colorpics of a p-40 1941 early markings, plese no flying tiger ones , i want the sceme too look like most of them did , nothing agianst the flying tigers owe thanks randy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back