Images by GreyWolf

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Very interesting stuff. I like the ones with foreground elements the best.. like the Avenger and Corsairs..

The cannibalized 109 is cool too.. very creative

Wolf, these are some awesome pics! I'm not well versed with markings but my little bit....the cannabilzed 109 you might want to add some junk laying around the plane for realism. I'm sure they weren't that clean while doing that stuff. :lol:

Freakin awesome stuff!!

Thanks guys I really appreaciate the kind words. as for the 109, its a model a friend did and ask me to set it in a country back drop as it turns out this 109 was abandoned in poland and Ill need to find the arcive shot that looks almost like this as he ask the plane was stripe and thats what was in the org photo taken. so its as historic as I could make it.
Mind you I did this with out this org photo as it turn out I had posted this in a forum and someone found this image and to my suprise I had see this pretty close in my on mind. the org has some part and alot of dead brush but ,hey for a first shot
image I think it came out close useing just my friend info on this 109.

Wolf

Attachments

• Phase3_8_crop.jpg
    Phase3_8_crop.jpg
    146.1 KB · Views: 139
Grey Wolf? Your not from the US of A, are you.

The reason I ask is that your grammar, typing, or syntax is not quite there. Am I just mis-interpreting a rush post?

Yea I hate typing and I do rush some but if you have a prob understanding just hit me in the head and Ill try to restate my thoughts better. Sorry!

Wolf

Ill say shut up il you dont kick me too hard in the head, sound ok to you?

Wolf

Attachments

• Auke Lake.jpg
    Auke Lake.jpg
    342.9 KB · Views: 128
  • C47.jpg
    C47.jpg
    279.3 KB · Views: 107
  • chuckie.jpg
    chuckie.jpg
    129 KB · Views: 118
  • F8F Bearcat.jpg
    F8F Bearcat.jpg
    269.6 KB · Views: 106
  • Desert Bullies.jpg
    Desert Bullies.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 121
cool wouldn't mind a large pic of my own.I be trying to get my son inlaw to poster size the blue nose stang coming at you . he works a kinkos but its been almost a year and Im loseing faith on it ever getting done .you can Email me at [email protected] thanks again all and you too Wilbur1

Salute Wolf

That photo was a reedit from an airshow. I had to place the 47s in the image from many shots I took to make the final image. I dont always use models sometime I have to go through my photo collection of images taken at so many shows I have been to.

That photo was a reedit from an airshow. I had to place the 47s in the image from many shots I took to make the final image. I dont always use models sometime I have to go through my photo collection of images taken at so many shows I have been to.

Attachments

• Img_0783.jpg
    Img_0783.jpg
    327.1 KB · Views: 96
  • IMG_0736.JPG
    IMG_0736.JPG
    618.4 KB · Views: 109
  • 0002664-R1-050-23A_2.jpg
    0002664-R1-050-23A_2.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 93
  • IMG_0634.JPG
    IMG_0634.JPG