Interesting E-Bay items..

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Oh well, there you go then! I don't know what the reserve is though! :D

I'll keep trawling around and when I find unusual and interesting auctions I'll put them up in the is thread.

hmmm...

Attachments

• ebaycolumbia_397.jpg
    ebaycolumbia_397.jpg
    110.1 KB · Views: 785
Oh, I've heard of people who E-Bay the personal effects of WWII pilots and aircrew that have been found at a crash site - even scraps of uniform!

As I'm sure you'll agree, such auctions are grotesque and no less than grave-robbing.

This goes out to everyone - if you find an auction like that, report it to E-Bay staff, or tell an admin here.

I hate the ones that are selling medals! Bastards are selling their parents or grandparents medals because they're short of cash from all the crack they're probably doing...

Around here you see a lot of medals at flea markets. Usually it's militaria dealers with huge tables set up, asking outrageous prices for items of questionable authenticity. :rolleyes:
Occasionally though, I do see someone trying to hawk their grandad's or grandmum's medals. If they feel that dispassionate about them, I wish to hell they'd donate them to a museum or something. There are true collectors out there who appreciate the relevance of such things, but when I see some punk kid wearing those things on their combat jacket that they picked up at the local surplus shop, because they think it looks cool, I just about snap! :confused:

Medvedya said:
Oh, I've heard of people who E-Bay the personal effects of WWII pilots and aircrew that have been found at a crash site - even scraps of uniform!

As I'm sure you'll agree, such auctions are grotesque and no less than grave-robbing.

This goes out to everyone - if you find an auction like that, report it to E-Bay staff, or tell an admin here.

I've heard the same about this - disgusting :evil:

Hot Space

I know - it's just so seldom you see any deacks at all on e-bay nowardays.

I always laugh when I see titles like

LOOK!!!! Empty .303 Bren Gun magazine RARE!!!!!!

woo hoo. :lol:

The other one which is a laugh is a hat, with a GDR badge clearly shown being passed off as WWII Hitler Nazi Third Reich RARE!!!!!!

I reckon it would be the buyers brain that needs to go back for a refund! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back