If I recall, someone (I think it was Adler) was trying to get in contact with a German ace via mail about 4 or 6 months ago. What was the outcome of that? I did a search but didn't find anything.
If I recall, someone (I think it was Adler) was trying to get in contact with a German ace via mail about 4 or 6 months ago. What was the outcome of that? I did a search but didn't find anything.
I think Adler was trying to get in touch with Willi Reschke but as I know he didn´t get the answer yet. If you have some certain question let me know and I´ll try to ask Willi. I´m going to send him a letter this week (hope I´ll have time for that).
Oh, that's right. Thanks Seesul. I was thinking it was Günther Rall. Historynet posted an interview with Günther Rall but I don't know the date of the interview. You can see it here......
Oh, that's right. Thanks Seesul. I was thinking it was Günther Rall. Historynet posted an interview with Günther Rall but I don't know the date of the interview. You can see it here......