Interview with German Ace

Thorlifter

Captain
7,993
453
Joined
Jun 10, 2004
Location
Knoxville, TN
If I recall, someone (I think it was Adler) was trying to get in contact with a German ace via mail about 4 or 6 months ago. What was the outcome of that? I did a search but didn't find anything.
 
If I recall, someone (I think it was Adler) was trying to get in contact with a German ace via mail about 4 or 6 months ago. What was the outcome of that? I did a search but didn't find anything.

I think Adler was trying to get in touch with Willi Reschke but as I know he didn´t get the answer yet. If you have some certain question let me know and I´ll try to ask Willi. I´m going to send him a letter this week (hope I´ll have time for that).
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back