Introduction 'BadCat' (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Hi. Naughty cat? Bad for the enemy is the Catalina. She is beautiful and in good hands a wonderful plane to fly. Well, me too. Haha! Although I stay on solid ground with my feet. I have been a member of ww2aircraft.net for a few years now. At the age of 8 I did some modeling, but at the age of 60 I have more time and my experience and tools grow. Thanks in part to ww2aircraft.net. and my membership in the IPMS. My biggest challenge is to build a Heller Ju87B-2 1/24 as it really was in action. That is why I made a request for information and received a good response. For which I am very grateful. I also build all scales: civilian and military vehicles, some ships, but mainly aircraft WWII. Every now and then I write a review about building a model for our association magazine IPMS Netherlands. I live in Arnhem, the Netherlands. Very close to the famous 'John Frost' bridge over the Rhine. Think of Operation Market Garden 1944 and known as 'The bridge too far'. Now for the Dutch a common proverb as 'goal' is not achieved.
My English is not great, I don't understand a lot, and contributions to internet forums often go wrong. I will keep trying. Although I sit in front of the screen for 2 hours for this piece of text. Have a nice day and stay healthy! Translation via Google.

Welcome from England.
No doubt you will recognise this view, with me and Karl (Rochie) at the bridge in June 2017.

Arnhem bridge.jpg

Hi. Naughty cat? Bad for the enemy is the Catalina. She is beautiful and in good hands a wonderful plane to fly. Well, me too. Haha! Although I stay on solid ground with my feet. I have been a member of ww2aircraft.net for a few years now. At the age of 8 I did some modeling, but at the age of 60 I have more time and my experience and tools grow. Thanks in part to ww2aircraft.net. and my membership in the IPMS. My biggest challenge is to build a Heller Ju87B-2 1/24 as it really was in action. That is why I made a request for information and received a good response. For which I am very grateful. I also build all scales: civilian and military vehicles, some ships, but mainly aircraft WWII. Every now and then I write a review about building a model for our association magazine IPMS Netherlands. I live in Arnhem, the Netherlands. Very close to the famous 'John Frost' bridge over the Rhine. Think of Operation Market Garden 1944 and known as 'The bridge too far'. Now for the Dutch a common proverb as 'goal' is not achieved.
My English is not great, I don't understand a lot, and contributions to internet forums often go wrong. I will keep trying. Although I sit in front of the screen for 2 hours for this piece of text. Have a nice day and stay healthy! Translation via Google.
welcome for another bit of England !

we were supposed to be back this coming june but maybe next year !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back